Friday, April 26, 2013

Last thing added to my bucket list


Last thing added to my bucket list

~Ann M Meyers


Last thing added to my bucket list 

Here is the problem, I can't remember.  Was it driving the Nürburgring?  Was it reading something?
Not only can I not remember what was the last thing I added to my bucket list, I can't hardly remember anything on my bucket list, let alone the important things I should be remembering!  Dr. Appointments, etc.
What happened to me?  I'm only 38. 
I'll have whole conversations and forget them.  And I won't have been fiddling with my phone or computer.  I will be there, checked in, responding.  Then later, the memory, gone. 
So maybe, that's what I need to put in my bucket list.  Perform memory improvement exercises.  Or read books on the subject? or Watch videos, or something?
What was I rambling on about?
Video to link-
Game to link-
Book to link-

No comments:

Post a Comment